Monday, January 16, 2012

Watercolor Cards with punch!

These cards are so pretty and striking!  I used the new papers and brads from the Sale-a-bration flier from Stampin Up!  I just love them.

In this class we will make 6 cards.  Two of three different designs.  I'll show you how to use watercolor paper and you'll even get to take a pack of it home with you!  We'll use some of it in the class but whatever we don't use is yours to keep.  That way after learning how to use it, you can go home inspired to create some more!




I'll also show you how to make these fun new flowers! 


DATE:  February 9th (Thursday)
TIME:  6:30 - 9:00pm
COST:  $25 for 6 cards and watercolor paper

(Yes such a low price for all this stuff!  I kept the cost of the class low by using the FREE papers and brads from the Sale-a-bration promotion!  I'm passing the savings on to you.  :-))


Please email me if you would like to sign up! 

I only have 5 spots for this class!!

And please remember that it takes me lots of time to design and prepare for classes so once you sign up you are committed unless something crazy happens in your life and then you can cancel up to 24 hrs prior.  Thanks so much for understanding!  Hope to see you soon!
Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment