Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Calypso Coral

Monica was over a couple days ago crafting with me and we decided to challange each other.  I just love doing this!!  The challange was to use the new In Color from Stampin Up called Calypso Coral.  I have to say it's not my favorite color.  Which is why we challenged each other to use it on a card!  I came up with this cute card... and yeah Monica noticed that there isn't much Calypso showing... but hey, I used it!  I also used some plastic packaging that embellishments came in, and alcohol inked them then put the umbrella on top.  Looks cute.  :-)))

Kimi
PS-- I've challenged my two layout club ladies to try and use Calypso Coral on something before our next meeting.  I'm so curious to see what they come up with!
PSS- Calypso Coral is the peachy orange color in behind the navy blue.  :-))


No comments:

Post a Comment