Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A few more projects...

 A few more projects... :-))) Here is another card using a Dreamweaver stencil for the Nativity scene.  I used the paste on black paper then once the paste was dry I used Tim Holtz stains to color it.  I like the soft effect it gives.  :-)

 I took this dollar store wood box, painted it and covered it in rub-ons.  I made the flower with paper and a die cut.  The tulle is Early Espresso from Stampin Up and I love this stuff!
I also used some of my fav paper flowers to finish it off along with some bling.  yeah gotta have bling!

This project took me a while to make.  :-))  It was an old silverware tray from my buffet and when I saw the compartments I knew it had to be turned into a gorgeous tin tape project!  I used lots of bling, jewelry, flowers etc to make this a piece of art to be treasured for years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment