Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I have SOO many Christmas Cards to share!

Thank you first off to all the ladies who came to the RETREAT two weekends ago.  It was SUPER awesome and fun and I'm so thankful for you all!

Scrap Therapy is ALL SET UP IN OUR HOME as a home based studio/store.  So please give me a call anytime you'd like to stop by and go shopping!  I have TONS of great products.  :-))) 

I will be hosting an open house in the next couple weeks so I'll keep you posted as to dates for that.

Here are a BUNCH of great Christmas Cards I've come up with lately.  :-))

These first few are using Dreamweaver stencils.  Which I'm in love with!!!!  They are my new passion.  They are so versatile and fun to use.  For the first card I put Sookwang tape on a card base, then attached my stencil.  Next I Gold Leafed the sticky part which you see is gold in the picture.  Then I removed the stencil and sprinkled white glitter on the base sticky card to create this incredible looking card.  So fun!



The next card I taped the Dreamweaver stencil onto the Old Olive card base.  Then using the Dreamweaver paste I spread it out over the stencil.  Then I removed the tape and stencil and sprinkled German Glass glitter all over the wet paste and voila!  Gorgeous effect.




The next couple cards where taken from a sheet of the new Simple Stories Christmas line.  I cut the tags apart and used them on a variety of cards.  I like the look of them. 









Have a wonderful day!
Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment