Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My TIN TAPE Obsession!

The next pictures express my obsession with TIN TAPE!  Yes I love the effect.

On this Card I tin taped a card base then ran it through the Big Shot with the Holly Dreamweaver stencil and it embossed it.  Then I painted it black, wiped it off and added my colored Inka Gold.  The first card is using Red and Olive Inka Gold.




This card base I also ran tin tape through the Big Shot with the Holly stencil but then afterward I painted it pink and rubbed Graphite Inka Gold on top.  I really love these colors together. 



For this card I ran the tin tape thru my wood look embossing folder.  Then I painted it black, wiped it off and added the Red and Olive Inka Gold.
The poinsettia is made from coffee filters and the FABULOUS Tim Holtz poinsettia die.  LOVE IT!  Then I sprayed the coffee filters with Red Glimmer Mist to give me gorgeous looking poinsettias.



Same idea but using the Brick embossing folder instead.  :-))




I saw this wonderful plain wood Cardinal at Michaels and knew instantly it needed to be Tin Taped!!!  Again I used the Red and Olive Inka Gold to finish it off.
 

 I hope your inspired to create!  And if your interested in Tin Tape classes... I have a few coming up soon so please email me.

If you'd like to purchase any Inka Gold I have lots of colors and they are $8.50 a pot.

ttyl,
Kimi


No comments:

Post a Comment