Friday, June 21, 2013

Stamps ohhhh wonderful Stamps!

I just love love love this Penny Black stamp called 'Wistful.' It is soooo pretty!! Take a look at the four different ways I used this stamp!


 I stamped the Wistful image with Versa Watermark ink onto vanilla paper and heat embossed it with clear powder. Then I dipped the paper into Tim Holtz distress paints... yellow, burnished copper and orange. Once the paper was dry I rubbed some Walnut Stain ink onto the paper to help draw out the image. I then cut out the oval and put it onto the scroll oval spellbinder die. Beautiful!








 I stamped the image onto glossy paper and then heat embossed the image with black powder. I then dropped three colors of alcohol inks onto the base glossy paper plus some blending solution to help the alcohol inks move around a bit. I really like the way this turned out.







Using a clean stamp, I loaded three tones of pink ink onto my brayer. I then rolled the ink DIRECTLY onto the STAMP and then stamped it onto plain white paper. I just LOVE the variegated look. Sooo pretty!







This one I stamped onto plain white paper with Watermark ink and then added the black powder and heat embossed. I then used a piece of foam to gently rub two colors of ink onto the background to create a very soft subtle pink background. Love this card!

Happy Creating!
Kimi





No comments:

Post a Comment