Thursday, June 27, 2013

New layouts! and a sweet Canvas

Last weekend I got a few hours with a friend to play, create and have some scrap therapy! It was great. :))





This layout has the sparkle going on! I used 3d stamp paint on the back ground with a stencil made with my new chicken wire die. I cut the flower background paper and painted it with 'Glam' for more sparkle. I added stickles to the flowers... plus the letters. Yeah i love glitter!






I dripped paint from the top of the layout to create a winder scene. I cut a sparkly organza ribbon I had and layered it over the slow globe to enhance it. I added mica flakes to the top of the layout to add to the snowflakes and then also to the title.






I made this canvas for a friends birthday. The quote is one of my absolute favorites from nelson Mandela...I love it. I used paint, 3D stamp paint, lots of flowers and glam. 

Yes I do take special orders on this! They probably run about $35-50 depending on the size and embellishments used. :))))








Happy Creating!!
Kimi



No comments:

Post a Comment