Monday, June 17, 2013

Fabulous Fall layout

Thanks to ALL the Awesome ladies who stopped by Scrap Therapy today!! It was great to meet new friends and see old ones too!!

And the winner of the RAINBOW CHALLENGE is.... 

Carrie Lynn Jansen!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Carrie Lynn on winning a stamp set valued up to $15!!! Just for submitting a project. whoo hooooo!!!!

I'll post another challenge soon for all you scrappy ladies out there that get inspired by challenges. :))

I did get a few projects finished today while working in the studio... including this GREAT FALL LAYOUT!!

I used my chicken wire die and cut out a stencil then 3D stamp painted brown onto the stencil. It's a great background.

I also used lots of brads... dropped alcohol inks onto the page to get a splattered look... added TH Distress Paint to a few of my embellishments and ribbon and tags... I stamped... scraped... and had fun creating this fun layout. :)) 




I hope you are inspired!!


Blessings,
Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment