Sunday, December 25, 2011

Cards, cards, beautiful cards!!

Yip I've been making cards!

Dwayne and I went to see Sherlock Holmes the other night, which I would totally recommend this movie by the way, we both thought it was great!  And as we watched the credits roll, they had made all the pictures and text look antique and vintage and sooo inspiring!

I came home and made these cards.  I 'soot stamped' the red paper and the vintage labels tag that I punched out.  Soot stamping is when you gently rub your paper upside down over a lit candle.  It blackens the paper and did exactly what I wanted.  I am going for vintage!  Then I paired it with some picture stickers from Tim Holtz, some red flowers I made out of a napkin, and gotta have ribbon to finish it off!


Doesn't the girl in this card above look like Jill!! 
Dwayne and I both thought so. 



Merry Christmas!
Kimi

1 comment: