Saturday, March 16, 2013

Wondering about clubs??

Hello!

Have you been wondering WHAT CLUBS ARE at Scrap Therapy and how they really work???

I have FOUR SPOTS open for the APRIL 13th club for any new comers!!  

Saturday April 13 -- 9:00am to 11:30am

Here's how it works:

Once you commit to coming, I will email you a supply list of items you need to bring to the club. I'll also send you a sample photo so you can see the project we are working on.  Then you bring the supplies and come to a free class!!

At the class you commit to spending a minimum of $30 at the Scrap Therapy store that morning.  

AND -----I'm spreading the hostess benefits out to everyone!  

If you purchase $30 you get 10% off your purchase!

If you spend $50 you get 15% off your purchases!

If you spend $70 you get 20% off your purchases!!

Awesome!  Gotta love saving money!

Let me know if you would like to save a spot for April.

No comments:

Post a Comment