Monday, March 18, 2013

SCRAP THERAPY RETREAT INFO!


 EARLY BIRD DEADLINE IS APPROACHING!

And exciting NEW extended hours!

The Kinsman Complex is giving me the Friday night for FREE for set up... so I'm passing along more scrapbook hours to YOU for FREE!!

The Scrap Therapy store won't be completely set up Friday night and you'll need to bring your own supper... but your welcome to come from 6:00pm to 10pm on Friday night.

PLUS....

Saturday April 27th:  9am to 11pm

Sunday April 28th:  9am to 5pm


At the Kinsmen Complex Gym

Register and pay by April 1st for $80 (what an incredible price!)

After April 1st is $90



Registration includes a GREAT WEEKEND OF CREATIVITY!

Free make and takes...  and tons of demos with new products!  I have started ordering NEW stuff from the wholesalers already... just for the retreat!  

A great gift bag for everyone!  Plus Door prizes!

Also includes coffee & muffins/breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday...and coffee and muffins/breakfast and lunch on Sunday.  Plus lots of yummy snacks!



And we'll have the whole Scrap Therapy store at the retreat for your shopping convenience.  :)))

I hope you can join us!  Please let me know by Facebook, email or phone if you would like to register.

ortonfamily5@gmail.com    or
kimisscraptherapy@gmail.com    or
250-962-4802

ttfn,
Kimi
PS-- ten ladies have replied and saved their spot.  If you already emailed me I got ya!  But if you haven't... I have recently sent out 2000 fliers to PG mailboxes... I want to fill up this retreat!  And will probably max it at 40 ladies.  :-))))

No comments:

Post a Comment