Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tin Cards

Hello from Scrap Therapy!

Here is what I've been up to the past couple days. :))

I made these cards using this fun stuff... TIN! Ok not tin tape because you know how obsessed I was with that stuff!

But this is colored tin. I ran it through the Big Shot with an embossing folder then sanded to get the silver background to show up. Take a look here!


this card has a taupe tin background that I embossed with a honeycomb folder. Then I sanded it to expose the silver background. Then I took some Precious Metals and water to add the turquoise splotches. :))






 On this card... after I ran it through the chevron embossing folder and sanded it to expose the silver... I then took turquoise Precious Metals and dabbed some on my Splat Mat. I added some water to make it runny, then dipped my tin into it. That way the placed that were silver picked up the turquoise. Love it!







 This one has turquoise tin that I ran through a cloud embossing folder and sanded to show 
off the silver underneath.







This card also has the embossed cloud tin background.






Ok this one doesn't have tin! But the dark brown chevron print is a piece of Shimmer Sheets that I embossed. I really need to play more with those Shimmer Sheets to find more cool things to do with them!



have a great weekend!
Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment