Thursday, February 7, 2013


Hello!

I completely forgot I'm the solo parent tomorrow and so need to pick my kids up from school and do a couple errands.  

So the Scrap Therapy Studio will be open tomorrow from 

9:30am to 2:30pm

And open again 4:30pm to 7pm


Plus.... announcing a great new card class.

GORGEOUS POPPY CARD CLASS 

In this card class we'll make SIX CARDS!!  I'll do lots of pre-cutting so you can get them all done.  These SIX cards are classic designs using one gorgeous stamp and die cut from Our Daily Bread Designs.  But in many different color palettes.  It's so cool how ONE stamp can look so different!   I'll teach you how to use a transperancy, Staz On ink, and different mediums such as Perfect Pearls, Inka Gold and Precious metals to create these beautiful cards.  

Date:  Feb. 25

Time:  6:30-9:30pm

Cost:  $25

Bring:  Basic supply kit (including double sided tape, foam squares, sharp scissors etc)

Only seven spots open so please RSVP to me to save your spot!

Hope to see you soon!
Kimi







No comments:

Post a Comment