Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Marion Smith COLOR LAB sprays!

Here is a layout using the Marion Smith Color LAB SPRAYS!!  yes I love them... I made up 21 bottles of different colors last week!  It was so fun and super EASY to play with the colors and create gorgeous sprays.  Seriously anyone can do this.  :))))

I sprayed right on the page, after I used paste and stencils, to give the splotches of color.  And I also sprayed some flat white flowers different tones of sprays.  I love how pretty they turned out. :)

Another thing I like about this product, when I sprayed the flower once it was soft and pretty.  But when i kept spraying the same flower, the color grew more vibrant and intense.  So really, it's like having a few colors in one bottle, light and dark!  I love it!

I still have some Marion Smith Starter kits available!  $34.99 (plus tax) gets you the color recipes, the 5 main color pigments, 3 sparkle pigments, three spray bottles and a scoop. It's a great deal!  Marion Smith's packaging says you get 30+ bottles of spray from the pigment pots... I'm saying more like 60+ !!  This stuff goes a long way and you need so little to make a colored spray.

I'm giving this product a two thumbs up!
Happy Scrappin,

Kimi


PS-- on the attached photo you can see the sprays I've made so far... most are from the Marion Smith recipe book.  Yet I did make THREE of my own colors and name them!  You are welcome to use my recipes and replicate them as well. :))











No comments:

Post a Comment