Friday, April 3, 2015

Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry

Hello!!

In this post... I'm entering to be a designer on the SUPER FABULOUS KAISERCRAFT Design Team!!  I have loved loved loved Kaiser for years and thought I would enter some fun stuff and 'try out' to be a designer!  Here it goes!!  :)))

PROJECT 1:  LAYOUT





I used the super cool "Off the Wall" paper collection to create this masculine page.  I used black glossy Dreamweaver paste in the background and a new to me... Texture tool by Ranger.  I had so much fun making designs in the paste!  I also added gears in tin tape, a wood piece stained with Pewter distress stain and metal gears.  I love the way it turned out!


PROJECT 2:  Beyond the Page/Altered Item

















For this "Beyond the Page" project I used the Lowline Buffet.  I added the "Sandy Toes" paper, crackle paste as my base along with Maya Golds by Viva Decor to give it such a tropical color.  I used wood leaves sprayed colors, lots of embossing enamel, paste, shells and ribbons to finish off the look.  This is such a gorgeous project!



PROJECT 3:  Mixed Media







For my last project I used my favorite "Junk technique" on the front cover.  My "Junk technique" is simply to gather a bunch of junk, glue it on the mixed media piece you are doing, and then paint it black!  Once it's dry, I added Ink Gold to give the pieces contrast.  Inside the album I used the "Rustic Harmony" paper line to co-ordinate with my soft colors.  I tried to not go overboard on all the inside pockets and pages... sometimes less is more! :))

I hope you enjoyed looking at my wonderful KAISER projects!
Have a wonderful day,
Kimi Orton 


No comments:

Post a Comment