Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I used Webster's Pages paper line called "Strawberry Fields."  This paper is so gorgeous you barely have to do anything to it!  But of course I did.  LOL!  I used turquoise paste as my first layer all around the photo.  Then I added words, butterflies and flowers.  I used Perfect Pearls powder mixed with some water to paint the flowers and butterflies.  I like the soft look that it gives it.

I also stamped a circle stamp in the left corner with Versamark and then dusted dry Perfect Pearls on the wet stamp with a dry brush.  I have to say I love the color combo.  My Trinitee isn't really a pink girl, yet she was wearing a pink hoodie!  So I love that this turned out so well incorporating pink, red and turquoise.  It's feminine but not too girly.  Just like my Trinitee!

Happy creating!
Kimi




No comments:

Post a Comment