Saturday, September 6, 2014

ART JOURNAL

CLUBS: 

I still have a few spots open for the ART JOURNAL CLUB which is the THIRD MONDAY OF THE MONTH!! Starting October. 

Take a look at our page for the first month. This gives you an example of the fun things we'll do at ART JOURNAL CLUB. You don't need to be a scrapbooker or card maker... just love to get messy for this artistic outlet!

This art form is all about paint, stencils, stamping, layering and thinking outside the box. I will lead you through it step by step and teach you some exciting new techniques!
I also included a picture of the FRONT of my new Art Journal book. Just as inspiration of what you could do too :)) I didn't want to add too many layers since I will be opening this book lots and working inside. :))

If you are thinking of doing the Art Journal Club... you can pick up an Art Journal at Michaels... or what I did... was go to Value Village and pick up an old book the size I wanted. I made sure the front cover was fabric and in my case it's red. Then inside I tore out pages to slim down the book since I will be adding layers as I do art journal pages. If you decide to go this route... I can help you figure out which pages to remove! It's awesome and I seriously LOVE the look of it!

Sign up today by Facebook or email or phone. :))

Kimi Orton
Facebook:  Scrap Therapy PG
email:  kimisscraptherapy@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment