Thursday, February 6, 2014

You are simply lovely

A new layout I finished. 

And I gotta say again... I just love Dusty Attic products!! 

On this layout:
-the stars are done with a Tim Holtz stencil and silver 3D stamp paint
-the chicken wire is a Dusty Attic chipboard I painted
-the reeds and grass are Dusty Attic that I painted with 3D stamp paint
-the circle of twine- I put tacky glue on my splat mat around a circular bucket and pushed the twine into the glue. I let it dry and had this great twine circle to use on my page!
-the corrugated flowers are the tattered florals die from TH that I cut from Starbucks cup holders!
-washi tape
-prima flowers

-black lace in behind is a peel off 

I hope you are inspired!

Happy Scrappin!
Kimi






PS-- sorry the photography still isn't that great!  this pict is taken on my phone since we'll been having problems with our computer and I have no photo editing program to use.  :((  hopefully soon we will have it fixed. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment