Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Penny Black!

PENNY BLACK!

Get out your wish list... it's time to order from Penny Black again! I will be placing an order for Penny Black stamps at the end of January. 

Please have your item numbers of any stamps you would like -- to me by JANUARY 25th. You can email me your list at ortonfamily5@gmail.com or kimisscraptherapy@gmail.com

All orders over $200 will get 10% off! (And do need a fifty percent deposit) any order under that amount don't need a deposit and can be paid for when they arrive.

Check out the Penny Black website for all their products at:

http://pennyblackinc.com/

Wood stamps vary from $8-20 depending on the size. The Transparent stamps that are a large set are $19 each. The Cling Stamps are usually around $13-17.

If you would like any prices, please email me your request and I will be returning emails after Jan 19 (We are closed till the 19th for family reasons). :-))

Take a look at these Penny Black cards I made! I love this Fairy girl stamp! And I had so much fun coloring with Copics. :))

I hope you are inspired to create!
Kimi






No comments:

Post a Comment