Friday, November 15, 2013

Dusty Attic

I thought I'd take a few minutes over lunch and take a break from packing... I am seriously over my head in boxes... since we get possession of our new house in FIVE DAYS!! And move in 6-7 Days!!! whoot whoot! 

While I was taking a break I thought I'd check one of my fav blogs and then thought I'd share it with you!!

http://dustyatticblog.blogspot.ca/

If you were at the retreat you were able to see the NEW RELEASE of my Dusty Attic products!! I'm the only Dusty Attic Retailer presently in BC!!

Dusty Attic is a company from Australia that laser cuts chipboard and thin MDF board to create fabulous shapes that are ready to be inked, painted, stamped, Inka Gold'ed and 3D stamp painted. Dusty Attic pieces are lightweight and the perfect accent on your cards, layouts or altered projects.

Take a look at their blog and be inspired!! And soon... very soon...(about 10-14 days) the Scrap Therapy store will re-open with double the square footage and you will be able to pick up all those awesome Dusty Attic pieces!!

Happy Scrappin
Kimi



No comments:

Post a Comment