Friday, September 27, 2013

World Card Making Day at Scrap Therapy!

NEXT FRIDAY OCTOBER 4th is 

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY AT SCRAP THERAPY!

Sign up for EITHER FREE SESSION to make these two gorgeous cards! (both sessions are the same)

Session 1:
10am to 11:30am

Session 2:
7:00pm to 8:30pm

Plus.... as my appreciation to all you amazing women (who have become so dear to my heart!!) I am showing my appreciation by putting the WHOLE STORE ON SALE at 25% off!!!!

Even all the new Inka gold... the new Christmas... everything!! Just to show my GREAT APPRECIATION to all of you for supporting Home based businesses. :-))

Can you believe Scrap Therapy has been open for almost ONE YEAR! whoot whoot!!

If you haven't had a chance to check us out this is the day!!

Oct 4th -- I'll be open 10am to 9pm for the sale. So sign up for a FREE card class and see all the fabulous new products!

Space is limited for FREE CLASS so please reserve your spot. 

Kimi








No comments:

Post a Comment