Tuesday, April 30, 2013

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY THIS SATURDAY!!

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES THIS SATURDAY MAY 4TH IS NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!!

Join me Saturday morning at 9am to 11:30am for a FREE CLUB PROJECT!!!! 

I will come up with some great project... yeah gotta say I'm wiped out after the retreat... but I'll come up with something GREAT that we can do THIS SATURDAY as a project!!!

So what do you need to do? >>>>>>You Sign up with me.... there are only 5 spots available...

then BRING YOUR BASIC SUPPLY KIT

and I'll provide the awesome project we'll work on!!!

Let me know if I can save you a spot!!




ALSO FOR NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY....

SCRAP THERAPY IS HAVING A SALE!!!

All PATTERNED PAPER IS 30% OFF!! That means with Scrap Therapy's regular $1.00 a sheet pricing.... paper will only be 70 cents a sheet!!! That includes ALL paper, even the new stuff!!

Then the rest of the STORE WILL BE 15% off!!!!!!!

I hope to see you Saturday!!!!

11:30am to 5pm (unless you want to sign up for the 9am club then shop after!)

6168 Narinder Place (go up foothills and turn right on Vellencher. Then left on Gurmit and left on Narinder.)

250-962-4802

ttfn,

Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment