Thursday, January 10, 2013

"Our life this year" Album class

Sorry it's been sooooooooooooo  long since I posted on my blog!!  I couldn't add photos for a while... I have maxed out the limit... but I just updated something with google and now I can add more photos!  yeah!!

I wanted to share with you a great upcoming class!  It's called Our Life This Year and is an album that we will make from scratch!  It takes 17 pieces of paper so yes lots of cutting and taping to make this stunning album.


Date:  Jan. 21

Time:  6:30 - 9:00pm

Place:  Scrap Therapy Studio, 6168 Narinder Place, PG

Cost:  $40

Bring:  There is a supply list of stuff to bring.  I will provide the papers, chipboard, ribbon, Washi tape, flowers and tons more!  But I need you to bring your basic supply kit and also some letters for the front title and a few other embellishments.

You can make the book with similar papers to mine... Or choose from the other paper lines I carry at Scrap Therapy to make your book unique and suit your theme.  

Let me know if you would like to sign up!



Each of the six inside pages have folds and spots for multiple tags and photos.


And you can stamp each month title and then add photos from that month to your page.  It's a great way to chronicle a whole year... in one great album!


More pictures of the fun inside pages and all those tags!







Let me know if you'd like a spot!
Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment