Monday, September 10, 2012

Awake My Soul and Sing

A couple weeks ago I drove to Chetwynd to meet my mom.  We were switching grandkids and Chetwynd is half way between PG and Grande Prairie where my parents live most of the time.  On my drive home I was awe struck by the lush green mountainous hills and leaves that were just starting to turn brilliant shades of yellow and orange.  The sun was starting to set and the air looked pink.  I was singing one of my favorite songs on the top of my lungs called 'Awakening' by Chris Tomlin.  In the song he says... Awake my soul and sing.  I just love that.  When I came home I started immediately on my canvas and came up with this fun piece of art. 

I hope you too are inspired by nature around us to create using all the colors God has in His pencil box!

Kimi




No comments:

Post a Comment