Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Trout Slayers


These great photos were from Dwayne and Noah's Father/Son fishing trip to Tachuck Lake in 2011.  I was struggling trying to find a title and Noah came in to see what I was up too.  So I showed him the photos and said I need a title!  He jokingly said "The Trout Slayers!" And that was it!  It was so funny to him because the photo of the one fish... was the only fish they caught all weekend.  The term Trout Slayers makes it sound like they got the lion's share of the fish that weekend but in actual fact it was the weekend of the one hit wonder!

I used the new Stampin Up Early Espresso tulle in behind my embellishments to make it look like nets.  And the circle embellishment I made by putting eyelets in a circle pattern then weaving the twine in and out.  I also embossed the circle sticker on top a few times to give it some substance.  I really like the way it turned out. 

I also added lots of drops of ink and paint to make the appearance of bubbles.  And I used tons of the K & Co embellishment pack I bought.  :-))

And take a look at all the cards I made with the left over supplies!  :-))  Great for those men in my life.  :-)



*******************PHOTO OUT FOR PUBLICATION ***************************



*************************PHOTO OUT FOR PUBLICATION **********************




Hugssss  :D
Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment