Monday, July 30, 2012

New Cards

I really needed some Baby Cards... and I had a new supply of cupcake liners in fun colors.  So I decided to mix the two to create these cute Baby cards!  All the ruffles are cupcake liners I cut apart and then attached using double sided tape.






This next card was inspired by these adorable owl stickers that I found at Walmart in the USA.  I just had to make a cute card with these cute little guys!





This card was inspired by a Stampin Up card I had seen in one of their magazines.  My card turned out totally different!  But the technique I used was to drop a small cirlce of ink from the SU re-inkers and then spray it from an angle with a water mister.  It turned out pretty neat.  It's very unpredictable and each time you do it the look will be different.  I like that!


Happy Summer!
Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment