Friday, October 7, 2011

Tim Holtz cards

Yes I LOVE Tim Holtz products!!  I recently bought this stamp set from Tim's line and just had to create some fun cards.  I dug out some old TH paper that I had... alcohol inks... yes gotta love those alcohol inks... and some embellishments to create these pretty cards.  I was having so much fun I ended up making 12 cards!  yeah same sketch in a few differnt color combos.

Okay but enough fun, I need to get into my school work!  I'm taking an online course with Trinity Western University and really need to get into the books, not the paper!  ohhh but the paper is always so much fun.  :-))))

I'm happiest when I leave my desk and my hands are stained from ink pads and alcohol inks and my face is covered in glitter.  :-))

Kimi





No comments:

Post a Comment